Support for Graduate Student
|Classification||Description||Amount per month (KRW)|
|Master's program||School expenses support (including meal allowance)||240,000|
|Doctoral program||School expenses support (including meal allowance)||395,000|
※ Participants in research projects may receive a research stipend additionally and the allowances are paid by each department.
- In case the provision period has expired (4 semesters/master’s degree, 8 semesters/doctoral degree)
- In case the student takes a leave of absence
- In case the student were sent abroad for more than 15 days and DGIST paid over 50% of its related expenses
- In case the student is suspended, offers will not be provided for suspension period.
- In case the student earns less then 9 credits, amount will not be provided in the next semester.
- In case the head of the department notifies student’s bad attitude on his work or attendance
Return of Scholarship
- In case the student drops out of school (all scholarships of all semesters), or the student takes a leave of absence(the scholarship of that semester), scholarship should be returned.