Supercomputing·Big Data Center
DGIST’s Supercomputing and Big data Center was established in 2014 in order to carry out convergence education, research, and development. The goal of this department is to eventually help DGIST achieve its vision of becoming a world-leading convergence research university. It also aims to enrich ICT culture at DGIST through its supercomputing & big-data initiatives.
The center aims to achieve world-leading status in convergence education, research, industrial application, and enrich ICT culture based on DGIST's supercomputing & big-data initiatives.
- Maintain a self-sustained operation & development of leading-edge supercomputer
- Produce creative students and scientists
- Provide globally-competitive research and development
- Facilitate industrial applications
- Enrich the supercomputing network and ICT culture
- Become world-leading in big-data convergence research
- All areas in Emerging Material Sciences, Information and Communication, Robotic Engineering, Energy Sciences, Brain and Cognitive Sciences, and New Biology.